March 8 – 17, 2022. Departing San Francisco on March 6.
Volivoli Beach Resort (volivoli.com) Our travel partner, Fly and Sea recently conducted a webinar about the resort and diving in Fiji. Have a look here: https://youtu.be/-uyBNRQl-bk
Suggested flights *out of San Francisco* - these may be booked on your own or via Fly and Sea. Our flight is on a Sunday evening. A fun dive trip opportunity we have is to spend Saturday and Sunday before the flight in wine country or hiking within the redwoods.
· Round trip Nadi airport/resort transfers
· Welcome drink on arrival
· Full meal plan – 3 meals daily with juice, milk, rain water, coffee, and tea at breakfast.
· Beach BBQ
· Traditional Meke performance
· Hosted group event on last night
· Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
· Resort and Government taxes
· 6 days of 2 tank boat diving & 2 days of 3 tank boat diving– includes tanks, weights, and dive guide
· Unlimited shore diving on and dive days (reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
· Nitrox is available for a flat rate of $125, but must be booked in advance
· Food and Beverages except as listed above
Volovoli can offer the following units with the following availability. Once the number of units of that room type is assigned to someone else, you must select a different room type. In other words, first come, first served.
· Standard ocean view (1 queen + 2 twin beds), 2 units. Cost per diver: $3156. Cost per non-diver $2025.
· Deluxe Ocean View (2 queen beds), 6 units. Cost per diver: $3335. Cost per non-diver $2204.
· Premium Ocean View Villa (1 queen bed), 1 unit. Cost per diver: $3513. Cost per non-diver: $2382.
· Luxury Oceanfront Villa (2 bedrooms w 2 bathrooms), 1 unit. Cost per diver based on 4 sharing: $3362. Cost per non-diver based on 4 sharing: $2231. This could also be an option for triple share if you have a single person joining.
These prices reflect a 3% cash or check discount. Credit cards and other electronic payments are accepted, but the cash or check discount will not apply.
|Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm|
Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Thu, Mar 10, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Sat, Mar 12, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm
Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 0:00 am to 11:45 pm